Utilizing a combination of software, optical, and ultra-high resolution image formation technology, The Raptor is the single solution for precision 2D and 3D measuring. Materials can be measured from a wide variety of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Medical, Plastics, and Electronics. The Raptor is designed with exceptional optical capabilities in a single system for efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness.
- Gauging accuracy of 0.01mm
- 100% automatic inspection
- Inline capable
- Single target calibration procedure
- Database archiving for analysis
View other solutions by Integro Technologies including the Tire Guardian, the Anaconda Tube Inspection System, the Bullseye Rapid Tube and Lumen Inspection System, the OmniView Cylindrical 360 Degree Product Inspection System, and the Sidewinder Label Inspection System.
- 3 Factors Driving the Vision Guided Robotics Trend in Factory Automation
- Integro and Cognex: An Indelible Partnership
- The Benefits of 3D Inspection When Manufacturing Metal Components
- Integro Technologies and Universal Robots to launch new 3D Pick-N-Place system at South-Tec 2017
- Integro Technologies Announces Partnership with Coherix Inc.
- 3D Bead Inspection Application- Yamaha Robotics
- 2D and 3D Machine Vision Inspection
- Coherix Robust3D
- Cognex ViDi Pad Printing Aesthetic Inspection
- ViDi Machined Part Inspection