Integro Technologies partnered with Yamaha Robotics and the Coherix Predator 3D product to combine a servo controlled bead dispensing system and integrated a real time 3D monitoring of the bead condition and position. This inspection application was displayed at Automate 2017 in the Yamaha Robotics booth.
Integro is now offering this as a customized turnkey solution for your process to inspect 100% of your bead application. This solution eliminates manual, periodic bead inspection and provides a fully automated solution.
This technology and technique can also be applied outside the automotive industry with any adhesive or sealant application process.
- 3 Factors Driving the Vision Guided Robotics Trend in Factory Automation
- Integro and Cognex: An Indelible Partnership
- The Benefits of 3D Inspection When Manufacturing Metal Components
- Integro Technologies and Universal Robots to launch new 3D Pick-N-Place system at South-Tec 2017
- Integro Technologies Announces Partnership with Coherix Inc.
- 3D Bead Inspection Application- Yamaha Robotics
- 2D and 3D Machine Vision Inspection
- Coherix Robust3D
- Cognex ViDi Pad Printing Aesthetic Inspection
- ViDi Machined Part Inspection