Inspect or verify pallets, case, or carton layering and/or kitting systems for medical, automotive, pharmaceutical deployments.
Each color denotes a different elevation within the given packaging. Blue is farthest away and red is closest to the camera.
The 3D image can then be analyzed to determine the positional orientation of the objects, the correct objects, volume of container or object, pack density, and/or proper object count per layer.
- Coherix Awarded Gold 2018 Innovators Award for Predator3D™ Bead Inspection
- Latest News from Smart Vision Lights – May 2018
- High Speed Vision Inspection Applications for Electronics Manufacturers
- Ensuring Assembly Correctness in the Automotive Industry
- High Speed Syringe Vision Inspection System
- 3D Bead Inspection – Coherix & Yamaha Robotics
- 3 Factors Driving the Vision Guided Robotics Trend in Factory Automation
- Integro and Cognex: An Indelible Partnership
- The Benefits of 3D Inspection When Manufacturing Metal Components
- Integro Technologies and Universal Robots to launch new 3D Pick-N-Place system at South-Tec 2017