Inspect or verify pallets, case, or carton layering and/or kitting systems for medical, automotive, pharmaceutical deployments.
Each color denotes a different elevation within the given packaging. Blue is farthest away and red is closest to the camera.
The 3D image can then be analyzed to determine the positional orientation of the objects, the correct objects, volume of container or object, pack density, and/or proper object count per layer.
- 3 Factors Driving the Vision Guided Robotics Trend in Factory Automation
- Integro and Cognex: An Indelible Partnership
- The Benefits of 3D Inspection When Manufacturing Metal Components
- Integro Technologies and Universal Robots to launch new 3D Pick-N-Place system at South-Tec 2017
- Integro Technologies Announces Partnership with Coherix Inc.
- 3D Bead Inspection Application- Yamaha Robotics
- 2D and 3D Machine Vision Inspection
- Coherix Robust3D
- Cognex ViDi Pad Printing Aesthetic Inspection
- ViDi Machined Part Inspection