Each color denotes a different elevation within the given packaging. Blue is farthest away and red is closest to the camera.
The 3D image can then be analyzed to determine the positional orientation of the objects, the correct objects, volume of container or object, pack density, and/or proper object count per layer.
- Deep Learning Applications in Machine Vision Systems
- FaroArm Measurement at Integro Technologies
- High Speed Vision Guided Pick and Place Robotics
- Benefits of 3D Machine Vision: A Quantum Leap For Manufacturing Robots
- Ranger3 from SICK honored with 2018 Innovators Award
- Coherix Awarded Gold 2018 Innovators Award for Predator3D™ Bead Inspection
- Latest News from Smart Vision Lights – May 2018
- High Speed Vision Inspection Applications for Electronics Manufacturers
- Ensuring Assembly Correctness in the Automotive Industry
- High Speed Syringe Vision Inspection System