Each color denotes a different elevation within the given packaging. Blue is farthest away and red is closest to the camera.
The 3D image can then be analyzed to determine the positional orientation of the objects, the correct objects, volume of container or object, pack density, and/or proper object count per layer.
- 360 Degree Material Handling Vision Inspection System
- Organizational Benefits of 3D Inspection on Manufacturing Lines
- Textile Print Registration Inspection System
- Medical Device Multi-Spectral Visual Inspection System
- High Speed Tool Bit Inspection System
- Automotive Wheel Lug Dimension Verification System
- Deep Learning Applications in Machine Vision Systems
- FaroArm Measurement at Integro Technologies
- High Speed Vision Guided Pick and Place Robotics
- Benefits of 3D Machine Vision: A Quantum Leap For Manufacturing Robots