IFM Efector has recently developed a new 3D smart sensor that works particularly well for case completeness inspection.
This sensor, like the Iowa Caucus, can tell you who’s in and who’s out.
Challenge: 100% inspection for a correct “pack” is difficult. The machines are flexible enough to handle a variety of package sizes, quantities and colors but the sensing technology has not been… until now.
Solution: The O3D Smart Sensor ignores color and size, and is easily configured for different case sizes. The result is a flexible sensing solution for flexible machines.
- Color independent
- Lighting independent
- Quick setup (usually under two minutes)
- Easily configured for multiple case sizes
- Digital switching between recipes
- Digital and Ethernet (EIP) outputs available
- Up to 32 different case sizes can be stored on the sensor
- Easy set up and easy configuration