Fixed-mount DataMan ID Readers
The world’s smallest high-performance industrial ID reader
DataMan® 100 and 200 series of image-based ID readers combine industry-leading code reading softward performance (up to 45 reads per second), ease-of-use, lighting, camera, processor and communications into an exceptionally small, industrial-rated housing. DataMan fixed position barcode reader models are available to best match your application for 1-D barcode reading, high speed applications or for challenging 2-D direct part marks (DPM) and label-based decoding.
NEW! 2DMax+™ algorithm now on the DataMan 100 and 200 readers
With 2DMax+, the readers can now identify and decode severely damaged or poorly marked
2-D matrix codes. These barcode readers are also unaffected by variations in lighting, marking method, code quality or surface finish.
DataMan 200 Series Readers
The DataMan 200 series offers industry-leading reading performance in a small product size with Ethernet connectivity for real-time tracking, image download, data transfer and effortless plant integration.
- World's first introduction of liquid lens technology provides rapid hands-free, software-driven autofocus with no moving parts and increased depth of field flexibility
- Separate models available with three-position adjustable lens, liquid lens, and C-mount lens
- Integrated lighting and laser aiming
DataMan 100 Series Readers
The DataMan 100 series offers industry-leading reading performance in a small product size with USB and RS-232 communication options.
- Three-position adjustable lens
- Integrated lighting and LED aimer
- Train and trigger button for ease of setup
- C-mount lens option
DataMan 100 and 200 fixed-mount ID readers are available in four models each: