Integro Technologies seeks an Application Engineer III-IV for software development of artificial intelligence algorithms and solutions for industrial 3D & 2D machine vision inspection systems for a wide range of industries utilizing an array of hardware and software in C#(.NET) and vision sensor platforms. Integro develops and installs 3D & 2D vision inspection systems domestically and internationally for Fortune 500 companies.
- Advanced application development of 3D & 2D vision system solutions in C#/.NET and program a variety of vision sensors
- Utilize common software libraries to generate solutions: MVTec Halcon, Cognex VisionPro & Sensor platforms, InGear (PLC Communications), Matrox MIL, SICK and Keyence Vision Platforms and supporting hardware.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Development of Illumination and Optical Solutions for Image Formation
- Learn and apply neural network and deep learning software and techniques to generate 3D & 2D inspection solutions
PREREQUISITE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- BS or Associates degree preferred, or 10+ years of relevant demonstrated experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects
- Ability to follow documented company procedures
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude and be able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Critical thinking, strong mathematics, physics, complex problem solving; willingness to continually learn
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision
- +10 Years Experience with Read / Write and understand structured text (C#/.NET)
- Develop High Speed Multi-Threaded Applications
- +10 Years Experience with Read / Write / Create SQL databases and Sprocs (Stored Procedures)
- Advanced Data Creation and Mining Operations with Microsoft SQL and Oracle Databases of visual inspection results for pre and post processing operations and decisions
- Well versed in fundamental engineering concepts and practices
- 20% travel, domestic & international opportunities
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and queries to email@example.com.
301 S. Main Street
Salisbury, NC 28144