Develop customized turnkey 2D & 3D machine vision & ID solutions for a wide range of industries utilizing a vision hardware and software. Integro installs systems domestically and internationally for Fortune 500 companies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Machine Vision Sensors (2D & 3D) Machine Vision Experience, and willingness to learn and grow is a must
- C # Programming Skills, Multi-Threaded Applications
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Lighting and Optical Solutions
- PLC Programming (Siemens and Rockwell Automation) and others
- Industrial Automation Knowledge – PLC, Motion Control, Servo Drives and Robots
- Employee healthcare coverage
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation time plus company holidays
- Traditional 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday workweek
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com
Integro Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integro Technologies is a drug-free workplace.
Veteran Commitment INTEGRO Technologies Corporation commits to hiring returning veterans.