Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experienced assembly technician capable of fabricating custom electrical & mechanical builds from detailed prints to high quality standards.
- Requirements for this position would include electrical panel assembly, wiring along with custom/standard mechanical assemblies.
- Mid-level use of hand and power tools on a daily basis, along with computer’s and labeling devices.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- “Can-do” attitude, must be self-starter.
- Company sponsored benefits.
- Mandatory background and drug screening.
Any previous experience with the following would be helpful to our team:
- The use of electrical schematics and control panel assembly.
- Experience with a mill or other metal fabrication tools is a plus.
- CAD, 2D/3D design modeling.
- Precision measuring and design lay out
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com
Veteran Commitment INTEGRO Technologies Corporation commits to hiring returning veterans.