Developer/ Computer Science
- Development of new camera-based solutions with a focus on 2D & 3D image processing and computer vision.
- Design, execute, and deploy machine vision systems based on 2D and 3D systems.
- evelop image processing algorithms & solutions.
- Strong C# & C++ with ability to write production-quality software.
- Develop architectures for real-time machine vision systems from the ground up.
- Develop verification methods to assess image processing algorithm performance.
- BS. degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Control Engineering, or equivalent required.
- Experience in real time programming for automated systems, machine vision or image-processing systems is preferred.
- However, a MS./PhD degree and/or computer vision education focus is a major plus.
- Experience with signal processing and/or computer vision required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in developing image-processing algorithms.
- Demonstrated success in the deployment of machine vision systems.
- Experience in methods used to verify performance of image processing algorithms.
- Knowledge of threading, socket client/servers, database design, and/or serial communications is valuable.
- Desire to work in a very fast-paced environment on multiple project simultaneously and in a variety of industries.
- Communicate and work with Application Engineering Resources and Mechatronics teams to support the integration and deployment of the custom designed inspection solutions.
- Typical custom PC-based inspection solution is designed, developed, and deployed at Customer’s facility in 12-22 weeks.
- Up to 20% travel may be required (Domestic and International).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel, as many are classified.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Sharon Baker at email@example.com.