Develop customized turnkey PLC, robotic, and material handling systems for a wide range of industries integrating 3D & 2D machine vision solution working with a team of automation professional.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Rockwell Automation and Siemens PLC Programming
- Industrial automation knowledge including PLC, Motion Control, Servo Drives, VFDs, Sensors, Material Handling Systems, and Robotics Systems
- Robotic System include, but not limited to, Kuka, Fanuc, Universal Robots, Yamaha Robotics, & EPSON.
- Control architecture experience designing a machine from the ground up.
- Ability to read, update, and create electrical schematics using SolidWorks Electrical. SolidWorks training will be provided as needed.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Ability to work on a professional team with a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- BS/MS in Engineering +5 years relevant experience; Experience can supplant degree +10 years
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with Integro’s management in an effective manner to perform engineering work of a high quality, with no errors.
- Travel to customers’ factories or offices as required to support engineering, design, and installation of projects.
- Prepare and submit reports as required to keep management updated as to project work status.
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities described above and required to perform assigned tasks.
- Travel 10-15%
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel, as many are classified. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com
Integro Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integro Technologies is a drug-free workplace.
Veteran Commitment INTEGRO Technologies Corporation commits to hiring returning veterans.