Desired Skills & Experience:
- Siemens PLC Programming (Mitsubishi and Rockwell Automation are a plus)
- Industrial automation knowledge including PLC, Motion Control, Servo Drives, and Robots
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read, update, and create electrical schematics using 2D CAD system
- Ability to work on a professional team with a willingness to learn and grow
- BS in Engineering; experience can supplant degree
- Employee healthcare coverage
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation time plus company holidays
- Traditional 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday workweek
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com
Integro Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integro Technologies is a drug-free workplace.
Veteran Commitment INTEGRO Technologies Corporation commits to hiring returning veterans.