Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS/MS in Engineering
- Develop customized turnkey PLC, robotic, and material handling systems integrating 3D & 2D machine vision solution working with a team of automation professionals.
- Rockwell Automation and Siemens PLC Programming
- Industrial automation knowledge including PLC, Motion Control, Servo Drives, VFDs, Sensors, Material Handling Systems, and Robotics Systems
- Robotic System include, but not limited to, Kuka, Fanuc, Universal Robots, Yamaha Robotics, & EPSON.
- Control architecture experience designing a machine from the ground up.
- Ability to read, update, and create electrical schematics using SolidWorks Electrical. SolidWorks training will be provided as needed.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Ability to work on a professional team with a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with Integro’s management in an effective manner to perform engineering work of a high quality, with no errors.
- Prepare and submit reports as required to keep management updated as to project work status.
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities described above and required to perform assigned tasks.
- Travel to customers’ factories or offices as required to support engineering, design, and installation of projects.
- Travel ~20%
Personal characteristics required for position:
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems.
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Good verbal and communication skills required.
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com
Integro Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integro Technologies is a drug-free workplace.
Veteran Commitment INTEGRO Technologies Corporation commits to hiring returning veterans.
Please complete and submit this form to apply for a position with Integro Technologies.