Integro Technologies is hiring for the position of Field Engineer.
- Machine Vision Sensors (2D & 3D)
- Mechanical Aptitude is a requirement
- Machine Vision Experience, and willingness to learn and grow is a must in other areas PLC, Robotics, and Servos.
- Approximately 75% travel is required as needed for system installation.
Personal characteristics required for position:
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Typical mental demands:
Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Employee healthcare coverage
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation time plus company holidays
- Traditional 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday workweek
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com
Integro Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integro Technologies is a drug-free workplace.
Veteran Commitment INTEGRO Technologies Corporation commits to hiring returning veterans.