For Immediate Release
Contact: Shawn Campion, President
Integro Technologies Launches VisionVault Data Archiving and User Traceability Solution
Today, all Cognex In-Sight machine vision sensors have an independent set of usernames and passwords per device that require setup and management. The greater the number of cameras, the greater the probability of a lost password, unauthorized access, or unintentional restricted access. Most factories require authorized users to login multiple times to gain access to factory applications and data.
Additionally, users must login into individual cameras on the given production line.
Every required user login increases risk, resulting in lost production time, increased maintenance, scrap material, and administrative costs.
The packaged solution is the VisionVault: One Login, One System, One Solution.
Using Microsoft Active Directory, the VisionVault streamlines your company’s validation process, while granting your company the capability to manage your Cognex In-Sight user access by production factory, production line, cell, camera, or your own unique combination for your staff.
The Database Query tells administrators who logged in, which camera they logged in to, when they logged in, what terminal they logged in from, and what changes they made.
Integro VisionVault Solution offers:
- FDA: 21Part 11 compliance database
- User-Authentication through Microsoft Active Directory
- Preconfigured & Customizable SQL Reports
- Industry-Standard Network Architecture
- Streamlined Validation Procedures
- Microsoft .NET Compliant- SQL 2012
- Supported Operating Systems: MS Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and MS Server 2008 R2 (for server only)
- Supported Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer (+v8.0), Google Chrome (+v17), and Firefox
- Cognex In-sight Explorer 4.9.3+
The ability to control user access in this manner is of great value to block user system access without proper system training and understanding.
VisionVault was designed to provide flexibility to manufacturers to control, manage, and maintain quality standard enforcement on their product inspection systems easily and in real time.