- Carbon filter trays are delivered to the system and imaged to determine part location.
- A high-speed Yamaha Robotics gantry system then positions a Domino inkjet print head to print on each individual part identified in the given tray.
- Upon completion of printing on the individual parts present in the tray, the Cartesian robot positions a camera over each part to inspect the printed text for quality and legibility.
- If a part is determined to be a failure, the operator will be alerted from the custom human machine interface (HMI) and stack light assembly.
Features of this application:
- User interface that includes statistical data display of inspection results with part images and pass/fail criteria which allows for modification of tolerances.
- Power roller conveyers progress the trays through the system without damaging them.
- Cartesian robot (x, y, and z axis) allows the ink jet print head and camera to be at the correct locations with different part height range.
Benefits of this application:
- The system enables the end user to print full trays at high speed, while also providing a detailed inspection of the print quality on the part.
- The ink jet printing process consumed 30 minutes process prior to the new automated process would take an operator half an hour to complete can now be done in 30 seconds and more precisely.
Download Our Capabilities Booklet
Learn more about Integro today.