Integro Technologies is a leader in machine vision inspection.
- Customized OEM solutions
- 911 Vision Rescue for faulty machine vision integration systems
- Turnkey machine vision system installation
- Training for machine vision technology applications
- Optimization of existing optical systems for inspection
- Technology review of machine vision systems for upgrades
- Communication troubleshooting to other devices
- Robotic system integration with vision systems
- Support to improve hardware/software performance
- VisionVault Package
Examples of Machine Vision Inspection Systems
Vision Integration Foil Inspection
• 20,000 Height-points
• 90 Second Cycle Time
• SQL Database Integration
• Operator and Engineer friendly
Vision Integration Round Disk Surface Inspection System
- 3D Measurement with an accuracy of 0.004mm
- 100% full-part handling
- High Speed and Compact
- Full-part inspection
A Precision Measuring Vision Integration Solution
Utilizing a combination of software, optical, and ultra-high resolution image formation technology, The Raptor is the single solution for precision 2D and 3D measuring. Materials can be measured from a wide variety of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Medical, Plastics, and Electronics. The Raptor is designed with exceptional optical capabilities in a single system for efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness.
- Gauging accuracy of 0.01mm
- 100% automatic inspection
- Inline capable
- Single target calibration procedure
- Database archiving for analysis
- Learn more
The Sidewinder Label Inspection System
SideWinder Label Inspection System is designed to perform 100% verification of printed text and graphics at high speeds. Our base package provides the ultimate in label rewind technology and surpasses the competition in every performance category.
This base system may be upgraded with any of the other SideWinder product configurations. The SideWinder offers a variety of inspection groups that may be applied in any combination with a default of 10 vision tools per given inspection group. The system has been developed with proven Cognex vision technology.
Sidewinder System Highlights:
- Automatic web reversal upon detection of failed inspection
- Sets the point for removal by operator
- Uniform rewind of label reels
- Self-tensioning system in forward and reverse
- Automatic and manual operation modes
- Accurate label counting and tracking
- Splice detection and tracking
- Learn more
The Omniview Product Inspection System
This system acquires images from 4-5 cameras, and combines/stitches the images together to create a seamless undistorted image of a cylindrical object’s surface. The OmniView completely eliminates the requirement to mechanically rotate parts to perform inspection tasks utilizing linescan imaging techniques.
Integro’s OmniView solution is ideal to satisfy the FDA’s pharmaceutical pedigree inspection requirements and part traceability applications. The technology can be applied to cylindrical and spherical objects.
- Clam shelf design to expedite installation on existing material handling systems
- Solid mechanics
- Precision stages for rapid product change over and installation
- Proven image acquisition platform
- Mechanical fixturing for repeatable calibration procedure
- Supports OCRMax
- Customized HMI for customer inspection requirements
- Eliminates material handling which could damage the product
- Learn more
The Tire Guardian is a combination of two different machine vision applications that can be used individually or in sequence to assure tire assembly quality from the most common non-compliance issues.
The first machine vision application is the DOT & Bead Seam Reader, which recognizes (OCR), verifies (OCV) & documents all DOT information located on the sidewall of the tire. Within 15 seconds, the profile sensor projects a laser light across the surface of an automobile tire profile from the bead toward the tread. When the profile sensor is applied to the bead area of a rotating tire the sensor digitizes the circumferential band that contains the DOT Code, Mold Code, E-Mark Code, or other molded-in features.
Vision Integration Renderings from Integro Technologies