This two-day training course gives an overview of machine vision applications used by Integro Technologies. This training focuses on maintenance and troubleshooting of general machine vision applications and is ideal for technicians.
- Setting up a machine vision system
- Automatic operations and results
- Debugging strategies
- Intro to Integro In-Sight format
- Detailed review of Cognex standard parts
- Troubleshooting inspection tools and programs
- System backup and restore
- On-going system maintenance
- Hands-on lab work
- Attendees must bring a laptop and have administrative rights
- Laptop must have Windows 7 or 8
- Moderate to mid-level experience with Windows
- Click here for a detailed syllabus.
- Click here for lodging information at the Courtyard by Marriott. Mention “Integro Technologies” for a special, corporate rate.