Experience / Educational Requirements
- Preferred BS in Mechanical, Mechatronics, and/or Manufacturing Engineering with 7-10+ years’ experience.
- Work experience and knowledge will be evaluated with lack of degree.
- Development of new OEM vision products / solutions for a variety of industrial segments
- Design custom automation / mechanical, optical, and electrical systems utilizing SolidWorks, AutoCAD / DraftSight
- Must be able to envision “SEE” each aspect of the design from concept to preventative maintenance access once deployed
- Develop detail prints and assembly layouts of designed systems
- Review and communicate with suppliers regarding fabrication concerns whether phone, e-mail, or personally to resolve and keep project on track
- Document existing and new systems as required to Integro structure
- Conceptual and Fabrication cost support of pre-sales activity as required
- “Can-Do” Attitude and ability to resolve complex problems for an extended period of time
- Approximately 10% travel may be required to assist with site surveys and installations
- Expert working with / developing material handling systems, including but not limited to conveyors, walking beams, rotary dials, robotic cells, vibratory systems and/or vacuum
- 3D Modeling, 2D development and detailing (SolidWorks, Solid Edge, AutoCAD, Draftsight, Catia and Etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with other departments
- A disciplined and methodical personality which is self-motivated, results oriented, and capable of a sustained and continuous effort with divided focus able to multi-task several projects simultaneously
- Commitment to accuracy within the details pertaining to well thought out design development
- Consistent procedural documentation habits paired with excellent organizational methodology
- The most important attribute is the ability to work effectively within our fast paced design team with a can-do mind set
Integro Technologies is a turnkey, Machine Vision Company. We design and development custom solutions utilizing a range of machine vision integration, robotics, system integration, and 3D topography product applications.
- US Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
- Background and drug screening required and paid for by employer.
- Integro Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com.