Mechanical Automation Engineering Manager
Location: Salisbury NC
We are seeking an energized, experienced, interactive Mechanical Automation Engineering Manager for a fast paced Vision Integration Company. In this capacity, you will oversee design/engineering team for concept development, quotation estimates, design, fabrication guidance and functional integration into production environments, and support of Application / Electrical members during system verification.
Experience / Educational Requirements:
Preferred BS in Mechanical or Mechatronics with 7-10+ years’ experience. Work experience and knowledge will be evaluated with lack of degree.
- Plan and direct all aspects of mechanical engineering activities
- Ensures all mechanical engineering projects, initiatives and processes are in conformance with organizations established policies and objectives
- Oversee and implement automation techniques to improve manufacturing processes
- Oversee development of new OEM vision products / solutions for a variety of industrial segments
- Oversees design custom automation / mechanical, optical, and electrical systems utilizing SolidWorks, AutoCAD / DraftSight
- Ensure that proposed automation projects meet safety and quality standards according to regulations and company standards.
- Review and improve cost reduction, maintenance, and documentation
- Supervise mechanical engineers in production, inspection and review of tools, ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Document existing and new systems as required to Integro structure
- Conceptual and Fabrication cost support of pre-sales activity as required
- “Can-Do” Attitude and ability to resolve complex problems for an extended period of time
- Responsible for employee evaluations to shape an efficient and cohesive team
- Approximately 10% travel may be required to assist with site surveys and installations
- Expert in design and development of material handling systems, including but not limited to conveyors, walking beams, rotary dials, robotic cells, vibratory and/or vacuum systems
- 3D Modeling, 2D development and detailing (SolidWorks, Solid Edge, AutoCAD, DraftSight, Etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with other departments
- A disciplined and methodical personality which is self-motivated, results oriented, and capable of a sustained and continuous effort with divided focus able to multi-task several projects simultaneously
- Commitment to accuracy within the details pertaining to well thought out design development
- Consistent procedural documentation habits paired with excellent organizational methodology
- The most important attribute is the ability to work effectively within our fast paced design team with a can-do mind set
Integro Technologies is a turnkey, Machine Vision Company. We design and development custom solutions utilizing a range of machine vision integration, robotics, system integration, and 3D topography product applications.
US Driver’s License and clean driving record required
Background and drug screening required and paid for by employer
Integro Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com.