Using a 2.2 micrometer-sensitive 3D laser mounted to a 3-axis robot, several high-definition images are acquired and combined to generate a 3D point cloud.
This 1GB image is generated using key corner points to overlay 3D data from scan-to-scan. Inspection consists evaluating 20,000 individual pin locations across each of 8 pin grid groups.
Each pin is less than 100 square micrometers in size, and only 360 micrometers tall. In addition to planarity, the inspection checks for x-y location, rotation, and pin deviation to within 10 micrometers.
This entire process occurs in 90 seconds.
View other solutions by Integro Technologies including the Tire Guardian, the Anaconda Tube Inspection System, the Bullseye Rapid Tube and Lumen Inspection System, the OmniView Cylindrical 360 Degree Product Inspection System, and the Sidewinder Label Inspection System.
Please contact Integro Technologies to discuss this 3D vision system.
- 3 Factors Driving the Vision Guided Robotics Trend in Factory Automation
- Integro and Cognex: An Indelible Partnership
- The Benefits of 3D Inspection When Manufacturing Metal Components
- Integro Technologies and Universal Robots to launch new 3D Pick-N-Place system at South-Tec 2017
- Integro Technologies Announces Partnership with Coherix Inc.
- 3D Bead Inspection Application- Yamaha Robotics
- 2D and 3D Machine Vision Inspection
- Coherix Robust3D
- Cognex ViDi Pad Printing Aesthetic Inspection
- ViDi Machined Part Inspection