Using a 2.2 micrometer-sensitive 3D laser mounted to a 3-axis robot, several high-definition images are acquired and combined to generate a 3D point cloud.
This 1GB image is generated using key corner points to overlay 3D data from scan-to-scan. Inspection consists evaluating 20,000 individual pin locations across each of 8 pin grid groups.
Each pin is less than 100 square micrometers in size, and only 360 micrometers tall. In addition to planarity, the inspection checks for x-y location, rotation, and pin deviation to within 10 micrometers.
This entire process occurs in 90 seconds.
View other solutions by Integro Technologies including the Tire Guardian, the Anaconda Tube Inspection System, the Bullseye Rapid Tube and Lumen Inspection System, the OmniView Cylindrical 360 Degree Product Inspection System, and the Sidewinder Label Inspection System.
Please contact Integro Technologies to discuss this 3D vision system.
- Deep Learning Applications in Machine Vision Systems
- FaroArm Measurement at Integro Technologies
- High Speed Vision Guided Pick and Place Robotics
- Benefits of 3D Machine Vision: A Quantum Leap For Manufacturing Robots
- Ranger3 from SICK honored with 2018 Innovators Award
- Coherix Awarded Gold 2018 Innovators Award for Predator3D™ Bead Inspection
- Latest News from Smart Vision Lights – May 2018
- High Speed Vision Inspection Applications for Electronics Manufacturers
- Ensuring Assembly Correctness in the Automotive Industry
- High Speed Syringe Vision Inspection System