Position & Responsibilities:
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
- Clearly communicate expectation to team members and stakeholders.
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request form.
- Assist in the development of OEM vision products for specific industrial segments.
- Optical and Illumination system design.
- Support pre-sales activity as required.
- Documentation of existing and new systems.
- Approximately <5% travel is required as needed for project management meetings.
Personal characteristics required for position:
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Typical mental demands: Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel, as many are classified. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@integro-tech.com
Integro Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integro Technologies is a drug-free workplace.
Veteran Commitment INTEGRO Technologies Corporation commits to hiring returning veterans.