Integro Technologies is a turnkey, machine vision integration provider. Here at Integro, we design and develop custom machine vision inspection solutions utilizing a range of components from high resolution cameras, optical & Illumination systems, material handling, robotics, and 3D vision system applications for automated quality control checks, 3D surface inspection, defect detection, classification, gauging, batch sorting, VGR, ID, optical character recognition, and more.
Integro has been named the 2017 System Integrator of the Year and a System Integrator Giant from Control Engineering magazine for five consecutive years.
Since its founding in 2001, Integro Technologies has cultivated strategic partnerships with recognized machine vision suppliers, and we continuously provide superior product solutions for the most challenging applications.
We are an Advanced Imaging Association (AIA) Certified Integrator, 1 of only 10 internationally, and many of our integrators are AIA Certified Vision Professionals.
Integro Technologies provides the following machine vision integration consulting services for end-users, system integrators, and machine builders.
- 911 Vision Rescue for faulty machine vision integration systems
- Turnkey machine vision system installation
- Customized OEM solutions
- Training for machine vision technology applications
- Optimization of existing optical systems for inspection
- Technology review of machine vision systems for upgrades
- Communication troubleshooting to other devices
- Robotic system integration with vision systems
- Support to improve hardware/software performance
- Integro VisionVault User Traceability and Data Archiving Package
Integro Technologies has one of the most dedicated field service workforces in the machine vision industry. Whether you require system start-up, equipment servicing, emergency response, turnkey solutions or in-house staff support, Integro Technologies will meet your needs.