The Remote Diagnostic service allows Integro Technologies to monitor the actual effectiveness of the machine vision application. The following are important factors for a client to consider when choosing such a service:
- Coverage provided can be 24 hours/7 days/week.
- Secured internet access allows for remote system adjustments including change/back up/storing of programs, new configurations and software updates.
- Real time diagnostics and troubleshooting can reduce downtime & improve process performance.
- Over 90 percent of the issues that arise with machine vision systems can easily be taken care of by an experienced machine vision application engineer working remotely with a client’s on-site personnel.
- When issues cannot be corrected by way of remote access, Integro Technologies will dispatch an experienced application engineer or technician to the facility to prevent a possible downtime situation.
- Statistical analysis capabilities can be included to give the client the ability of determining the root cause of a problem, so corrective action can be implemented.
Call Integro Technologies today at (704) 636-9666.