The Software Engineering Manager will develop vision based artificial intelligence algorithms and solutions for industrial 3D & 2D machine vision inspection systems for a wide range of industries utilizing an array of hardware and software in C#/.NET and vision sensor platforms. Integro develops and installs 3D & 2D vision inspection systems domestically and internationally for Fortune 500 companies.
- Lead and manage the advanced application development of 3D & 2D vision system solutions in C#/.NET and program a variety of vision sensors
- Utilize common software libraries to generate solutions: MVTec Halcon, Cognex VisionPro & Sensor platforms, InGear (PLC Communications), Matrox MIL, SICK and Keyence Vision Platforms and supporting hardware.
- Learn and apply neural network and deep learning software and techniques to generate 3D & 2D inspection solutions
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Master’s / PhD degree in an engineering discipline preferred, or 15+ years of relevant, demonstrated experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with Read / Write and understand structured text (C#/.NET)
- Advanced Electrical and mechanical aptitude and be able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Experience with Read / Write / Create SQL databases and Sprocs (Stored Procedures)
- Advanced Data Creation and Mining Operations with Microsoft SQL and Oracle Databases of visual inspection results for pre and post processing operations and decisions
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects while following documented company procedures
- Maintain strong line of communication with all team members within assigned areas of responsibility
- Commitment to stay abreast of new and relevant technologies
- Mentors less experienced staff
- 10% travel, domestic & international opportunities
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and queries to email@example.com.
301 S. Main Street
Salisbury, NC 28144