Maintenance and Troubleshooting Training
This two-day training course gives an overview of machine vision applications used by Integro Technologies. This training focuses on maintenance and troubleshooting of general machine vision applications and is ideal for technicians.
- Setting up a machine vision system
- Automatic operations and results
- Debugging strategies
- Intro to Integro In-Sight format
- Detailed review of Cognex standard parts
- Troubleshooting inspection tools and programs
- System backup and restore
- On-going system maintenance
- Hands-on lab work
- Attendees must bring a laptop and have administrative rights
- Laptop must have Windows 7 or 8
- Moderate to mid-level experience with Windows
The training will be offered at Integro Technologies. Cost for this two-day training is $750 per person. The cost includes breakfast and lunch.
Class sizes are small and space is limited. Credit card and purchase order payments are accepted. Please contact Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you require a quote.
- Contact Integro Technologies to schedule an on-site training class