Integro Technologies is a leader in machine vision systems and quality control inspection.
Integro Technologies is a turnkey, machine vision integrator, specializing in vision systems. Here at Integro, we design and develop custom solutions utilizing a range of machine vision integration, robotics, system integration, and 3D vision system applications for automated quality control checks, batch sorting applications, optical character recognition and more.
Integro has been named a System Integrator Giant from Control Engineering magazine for three consecutive years (2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015).
We are an Advanced Imaging Association (AIA) Certified Integrator, 1 of only 10 internationally, and many of our integrators are AIA Certified Vision Professionals. We are a Cognex Partner Vision System Integrator (PSI) that is fully-trained and authorized on Cognex’s entire product line, and we have been recognized as the TOP Cognex PSI in North America.
Integro Technologies is a certified vision system integrators for Cognex, Keyence, Universal Robotics (3D systems) and Microscan as well. Our other vision integration partnerships include Omron, Moritex, Kuka Robotics, Universal Robots, and Yamaha Robotics.
Our staff is well-trained, leveraging a combined industrial vision experience of over 550+ years of hands-on experience. Over 700 clients worldwide rely on our expertise to solve their most demanding vision applications on-time and within budget. Application engineers work one-on-one with specific clients to determine their objectives and system requirements.
- Customized OEM solutions
- 911 Vision Rescue for faulty machine vision systems
- Turnkey vision system installation
- Training for machine vision system technology applications
- Optimization of existing optical systems for inspection
- Technology review of machine vision systems for upgrades
- Communication troubleshooting to other devices
- Robotic system integration with vision systems
- Support to improve hardware/software performance
- Integro VisionVault Package Solution
- Examples of Machine Vision Inspection Systems
Vision Integration Foil Inspection
• 20,000 Height-points
• 90 Second Cycle Time
• SQL Database Integration
• Operator and Engineer friendly
Vision Integration Round Disk Surface Inspection System
- 3D Measurement with an accuracy of 0.004mm
- 100% full-part handling
- High Speed and Compact
- Full-part inspection
A Precision Measuring Vision Integration Solution
Utilizing a combination of software, optical, and ultra-high resolution image formation technology, The Raptor is the single solution for precision 2D and 3D measuring. Materials can be measured from a wide variety of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Medical, Plastics, and Electronics. The Raptor is designed with exceptional optical capabilities in a single system for efficiency, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness.
- Gauging accuracy of 0.01mm
- 100% automatic inspection
- Inline capable
- Single target calibration procedure
- Database archiving for analysis
- Learn more
The Omniview Product Inspection System
This system acquires images from 4-5 cameras, and combines/stitches the images together to create a seamless undistorted image of a cylindrical object’s surface. The OmniView completely eliminates the requirement to mechanically rotate parts to perform inspection tasks utilizing linescan imaging techniques.
Integro’s OmniView solution is ideal to satisfy the FDA’s pharmaceutical pedigree inspection requirements and part traceability applications. The technology can be applied to cylindrical and spherical objects.
- Clam shelf design to expedite installation on existing material handling systems
- Solid mechanics
- Precision stages for rapid product change over and installation
- Proven image acquisition platform
- Mechanical fixturing for repeatable calibration procedure
- Supports OCRMax
- Customized HMI for customer inspection requirements
- Eliminates material handling which could damage the product
- Learn more
The Tire Guardian is a combination of two different machine vision applications that can be used individually or in sequence to assure tire assembly quality from the most common non-compliance issues.The Tire Guardian allows the automotive industry to use the most reliable and cost effective inspection methods to adhere to DOT regulations, while improving the quality of the overall tire assembly.
The first machine vision application is the DOT & Bead Seam Reader, which recognizes (OCR), verifies (OCV) & documents all DOT information located on the sidewall of the tire. Within 15 seconds, the profile sensor projects a laser light across the surface of an automobile tire profile from the bead toward the tread. When the profile sensor is applied to the bead area of a rotating tire the sensor digitizes the circumferential band that contains the DOT Code, Mold Code, E-Mark Code, or other molded-in features.