Is your vision inspection 21 CFR Part 11 compliant?
Integro Technologies is now offering the VisionVault® Package, allowing for effective and efficient user-traceability and data archiving capabilities on the Cognex In-Sight Platform.
Today, all Cognex In-Sight systems have an independent set of usernames and passwords per device that have to be setup and managed. The greater the number of deployed cameras, the greater the probability of a lost password or restricting access unintentionally. These types of event result in lost production and increased maintenance and administrative costs.
By implementing VisionVault, all usernames and passwords are centralized to Microsoft ActiveDirectory for Administration, thereby minimizing potential security risks to your vision systems.
Users can access read only production data via an internet browser from any user terminal with sufficient rights to execute queries on the central VisionVault database.
Users can enter username and password using traditional methods or use existing company RFID badge scanners at each VisionVault-AD access point to authenticate.
Integro VisionVault Solution offers:
- FDA: 21 CFR Part 11 compliant database
- User-Authentication through MS Active Directory
- Preconfigured & Customizable SQL Reports
- Industry-Standard Network Architecture
- Streamlined Validation Procedures
- Microsoft .NET Compliant- SQL 2012
- Supported Operating Systems: MS Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and MS Server 2008 R2 (for server only)
- Supported Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer (+v8.0), Google Chrome (+v17), and Firefox
- Cognex In-sight Explorer 4.9.3+
- Integrates with Cognex VisionView 900
The ability to control user access in this manner is of great value to block user system access without proper system training and understanding.
VisionVault was designed to provide flexibility to manufacturers to control, manage, and maintain quality standard enforcement on their product inspection systems easily and in real time.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.