3D imaging is making a big impact in Logistics automation solving many applications that plague throughput and reliability. These improvements are especially important right now with ecommerce orders at an all time high combined with current labor shortages.
3D Inspection for Logistics Solutions:
- Dimensioning – Inline or offline accurate measurements that used to be acquired by operators and tap measures.
- Positioning – Object location used for material handling systems such as palletization and pick and place operations.
- Doubles Detection – When two packages pass a barcode scanner and only one label is read, this results in a wrong package being sent to the wrong location as the material handling solution sees the two packages as one package.
- Damaged Packages – When a rectangular box is damaged, it can cause issues with the downstream automation causing downtime or customer complaints.
- Item Detection – This is a simple verification showing that an item is present or absent. It is more accurate than 2D vision as it won’t get fooled by thing such as a label being stuck on a tilt tray.
- Damaged Equipment – This is an inspection of the material handling system to prevent catastrophic failures before they happen.
Contact Integro Technologies for more information today.
View machine vision inspection systems from Integro here or on YouTube.
This deep learning label inspection application is an automated machine vision system for printed labels Read more
As a Cognex Logistics Partner Integrator (Cognex LPI), we completed e a rigorous certification program Read more
Machine vision systems are altering the way that businesses and logistics chains do their work, Read more
Production logistics is the management of materials or products from shelf to completion for outbound Read more
What Does the Future Hold for Manufacturing and Logistics in a Post-Covid Economy? The COVID-19 Read more
Singulation of Flats Bubble Sleeves and Letter Detection can be difficult to achieve in any Read more
Productive distribution centers around the country have something in common: inbound logistics. E-commerce has increased Read more
Customer demand is at an all-time high. As e-commerce increases around the world, this fact Read more
Regardless of the industry your business operates, logistics plays a crucial role in determining movement Read more
Whether your operation is the manufacturing of products or warehousing products for distribution, inbound logistics Read more
Integro Technologies is proud to be a global industry leader in machine vision, developing and Read more
Integro is at the forefront of logistics industry solutions for machine vision, package sortation, inbound Read more
Gone are the days of customers happily waiting four to six weeks for an online, Read more
Power up your operations As logistics industries continue to grow, the pressure to meet customer Read more