3D imaging is making a big impact in Logistics automation solving many applications that plague throughput and reliability. These improvements are especially important right now with ecommerce orders at an all time high combined with current labor shortages.
Current Solution Needs from Our Clients:
- Dimensioning – Inline or offline accurate measurements that used to be acquired by operators and tap measures.
- Positioning – Object location used for material handling systems such as palletization and pick and place operations.
- Doubles Detection – When two packages pass a barcode scanner and only one label is read, this results in a wrong package being sent to the wrong location as the material handling solution sees the two packages as one package.
- Damaged Packages – When a rectangular box is damaged, it can cause issues with the downstream automation causing downtime or customer complaints.
- Item Detection – This is a simple verification showing that an item is present or absent. It is more accurate than 2D vision as it won’t get fooled by thing such as a label being stuck on a tilt tray.
- Damaged Equipment – This is an inspection of the material handling system to prevent catastrophic failures before they happen.
Contact Integro Technologies for more information today.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had far-reaching effects and unprecedented disruptions to almost all industries and Read more
Singulation of Flats Bubble Sleeves can be difficult to achieve in any logistics/fulfillment center via Read more
Productive distribution centers around the country have something in common: inbound logistics. E-commerce has increased Read more
Customer demand is at an all-time high. As e-commerce increases around the world, this fact Read more
LOGISTICS FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS Regardless of the industry your business operates, logistics plays a crucial Read more
Whether your operation is the manufacturing of products or warehousing products for distribution, inbound logistics Read more
Integro Technologies is proud to be a global industry leader in machine vision, developing and Read more
Production logistics is the management of materials or products from shelf to completion for outbound Read more
Machine vision and AI learning has exploded in the last few years with more and Read more
Integro is at the forefront of logistics industry solutions for machine vision, package sortation, inbound Read more
Gone are the days of customers happily waiting four to six weeks for an online, Read more
Power up your operations As logistics industries continue to grow, the pressure to meet customer Read more
Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX), the world's leader in machine vision, today announced its Airport Baggage Read more