540-degree inspection of filter mesh and injected molded assembly
- Inspection of plastic and mesh automotive filters to detect missing, broken, misshaped or flagging mesh, and plastic flash including dimensional analysis. Inspected parts are automatically sorted and collected in pass/fail bins.
- Bowl-feeder transportation of parts to shuttle singulation at robotic pick station.
- SCARA robot (x, y, z and full rotation) to pick then rotate part in front of line scan and 2D camera for inspection.
- User interface that includes statistical data display of inspection results with part images and pass/fail criteria which allows for modification of tolerances.
- 1.6 second cycle time.
- High-speed inspection and sortation with high accuracy.
- Multiple defect types can be detected and identified to provide feedback for manufacturing process control and improvement.