While this solution can not treat or diagnosis COVID-19, this thermal fever scanning is one form of defense against the spread of human transmissible viruses.
Integro’s solution utilizes detection tools to obtain accurate body temperature measurement to the right and left of the dorsal bridge of the nose following CDC-endorsed best practices for detecting a highly accurate body temperature in a very minimally invasive way. This solution is identifies facial location either with or without a mask.
Screening officials monitoring the system can still maintain good social distancing by operating the system from a safe distance away from the individual being scanned.
Fever Detection can be completed at a rate of one person every 2.5-3.0 seconds with people walking through the machine from start to end at social distancing standards.
On-site detection of potential health risks is crucial to a successful return to normal activities, but data monitoring will be equally helpful for long-term success as the COVID-19 virus persists. The Integro solution provides immediate direct user and administrator feedback, data archiving of obtained information, and wireless network connectivity. RFID data options are available as well.
Automatically detect elevated temperatures in employees, contractors and visitors entering your facility and help prevent viruses from infecting your workforce.
- Temperature measurement via thermal (IR) camera
- Measurement accuracy to +/- 0.5C with blackbody reference
- Absolute or relative (population based) measurements
- Automatic face and hot spot (inner canthus) detection
- Complies with social distance standards of six feet or 2 meters
- No operator intervention necessary
- Visual GO/STOP outputs
- Measurement logging of results and images
- Rate of one person every 3.5 seconds with people walking through the machine from start to end at social distancing standards, or approximately 17 to 20 people per minute (up to 1200 people per hour).
Contact Integro today.