The final assembly transmission inspection station verifies the presence or absence of 47 discrete components/objects per transmission assembly. The system executes the inspection in <3 second (including acquisition cycle).
- Serialized transmissions are delivered to the inspection station on a conveyor and are inspected using nine (9) independent cameras.
- The serialized code for each transmission is read from the pallet RFID tag.
- All processed image data is assigned to the serialized transmission assembly via a database and the image stored to the central server for archiving.
- The inspection tasks include, but are not limited to, color caps, oil pan plug, connector presence, cable harness routing, bolt/clip presence, QR Codes, etc.
- Creates a mosaic of nine (9) images into a single image for storage and display purposes.
- Production line rate is 45 seconds/part.
- The multiple camera inspection technique can be applied to visually inspect and archive any sized object.
- A similar version of this Integro system has been applied to inspect engines.
- Multiple camera technique is preferred over multipoint robotic systems due to operator and user training requirements.
View machine vision inspection systems from Integro here or on YouTube.
This Automotive Engine Head 3D Inspection system utilizes two Cognex DS (displacement sensor camera) 3D Read more
The function and purpose of this EBC Pump Filter Inspection application is to detect multiple Read more
This system inspects tubes for the automotive and aerospace industries. The parts vary in size Read more
Automated 3D Automotive Weld Inspection system inspects electrical contacts prior to a laser welding operation Read more
This inline tire inspection system in our vision lab demos top read and bottom read Read more
The patented Tire Inspection, known as the Tire Guardian Series, allows the automotive industry to Read more
Over the years, it has been documented that plenty of tire manufacturers have gotten into Read more
Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) is bringing new excitement to vision guided robotics (VGR), as reported Read more
Cylindrical Bushing Internal Coating Verification and Dimensional Analysis System This high speed, (300ppm) backlit, singulation, Read more
This 3D height measurement system by Integro Technologies is capable of imaging a variety of Read more