Cutting edge technologies to be discussed in the webcast include:
• Advances in sensor technologies and on-board software for machine vision cameras
• 3D imaging components for an expanding base of applications
• Evolving lighting components and technologies enhance imaging capabilities
• Spectral and non-visible imaging
• More benefits from deep learning software
The webcast will include technical concepts and general implementation observations along with application examples as appropriate. It will also include a forward-looking projection of the types of applications that will be (or will need to be) addressed by machine vision in the future. Additionally, the webcast will conclude with a question and answer period.