Mechanical Design Engineer I- (Entry Level)
Mechanical Design Engineers (ME) are responsible for developing customized turnkey 2D & 3D vision & ID solutions for a wide range of industries utilizing mechanical knowledge and vision components. The ME must have exposure to 3D modeling software as related to mechanical design, with the ability to convert abstract conceptual discussions into working vision system designs.
Mechanical Design Engineers report directly to their assigned Department Manager or supervisor.
- Application of 3D & 2D modeling software
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering concepts and practices
- Ability to follow documented company procedures
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas in a small groups settings
- Read / understand print specifications to ensure proper fabrication of machine components
- Ability to use measurement tools to verify that components meet print specifications
- Organizational skills
- Use of MS Office Software
Perquisite Skills and Characteristics
- BS or Associates degree preferred, or 2+ years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Basic electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Fabrication, machining or electrical experience
- Maintenance / Preventive Maintenance experience
- Lean Manufacturing Principles concepts
- Commercial awareness
- Maintain strong line of communication with all team members within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Commitment to stay abreast and knowledgeable of new and relevant technologies.
- 5% travel, domestic & international opportunities
Please complete and submit this form to apply for a position with Integro Technologies.