Mechanical Design Engineer II – (Intermediate Level)
Mechanical Design Engineers (ME) are responsible for developing customized turnkey 2D & 3D vision & ID solutions for a wide range of industries utilizing mechanical knowledge and vision components. The ME must have had exposure to 3D modeling software as related to mechanical design, with the ability to convert abstract conceptual discussions into working vision designs.
Mechanical Design Engineers report directly to their assigned Department Manager or supervisor.
- Application of 3D & 2D modeling software
- Detailed knowledge of fundamental engineering concepts and practices
- Ability to follow documented company procedures
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas in a small and large group settings
- Develop print specifications to ensure proper fabrication of machine components & structure
- Ability to use measurement tools to verify that components meet print specifications
- Well developed organizational skills
- Experience with MS Office Software
- Ability to design challenging automation assemblies
Perquisite Skills and Characteristics
- BS or Associate degree preferred, or 4+ years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude and abilities
- Basic knowledge and ability to implement GD&T principals
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to successfully handle multiple design projects
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Fabrication, machining or electrical experience
- Maintenance / Preventive Maintenance experience
- Lean Manufacturing Principles knowledge
- QA experience
- Commercial awareness
- Maintain strong lines of communication with all team members within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Maintain commitment to stay abreast and knowledgeable of new and relevant technologies.
- 5% travel, domestic & international opportunities
Please complete and submit this form to apply for a position with Integro Technologies.