- Multiple inspections methods deployed within a single program.
- Custom lighting solution permits the incremental counter digits to be visualized through a molded plastic window within the device.
- System was integrated into an OEM rotary machine control system that assembles the medical device, tracks, and rejects the product at designated stations.
- System ensures the proper number of doses is displayed to the end user out of the box.
- The new system reduces potential production downtime associated with false failures due to improper/poor pattern match or OCR analysis by prior system.
- The solution reduces the risk of a potential recall due to assembly verification of counter digits and active system actuation.
Contact Integro regarding Medical and Pharmaceutical inspection examples at firstname.lastname@example.org.