Using a 2.2 micrometer-sensitive 3D laser mounted to a 3-axis robot, several high-definition images are acquired and combined to generate a 3D point cloud.
This 1GB image is generated using key corner points to overlay 3D data from scan-to-scan. Inspection consists evaluating 20,000 individual pin locations across each of 8 pin grid groups.
Each pin is less than 100 square micrometers in size, and only 360 micrometers tall. In addition to planarity, the inspection checks for x-y location, rotation, and pin deviation to within 10 micrometers.
This entire process occurs in 90 seconds.
View other solutions by Integro Technologies including the Tire Guardian, the Anaconda Tube Inspection System, the Bullseye Rapid Tube and Lumen Inspection System, the OmniView Cylindrical 360 Degree Product Inspection System, and the Sidewinder Label Inspection System.
Please contact Integro Technologies to discuss this 3D vision system.
- 5 Machine Vision Innovations to Expect in 2021
- Highlight Reel Video
- Golf Ball Sortation and Inspection
- 3D Vision Guided Bin Picking- Pick N Place
- 3D Bead Inspection is the Solution for Precise Adhesive Dispensing
- Label Inspection System for Cylindrical Bottles
- 3D Disk Inspection and Laser Marking
- FAQ- How does Integro develop the exact system I want?
- Color and 3D Ceiling Tile Vision Inspection
- Integro and Cognex: An Indelible Partnership