Using a 2.2 micrometer-sensitive 3D laser mounted to a 3-axis robot, several high-definition images are acquired and combined to generate a 3D point cloud.
This 1GB image is generated using key corner points to overlay 3D data from scan-to-scan. Inspection consists evaluating 20,000 individual pin locations across each of 8 pin grid groups.
Each pin is less than 100 square micrometers in size, and only 360 micrometers tall. In addition to planarity, the inspection checks for x-y location, rotation, and pin deviation to within 10 micrometers.
This entire process occurs in 90 seconds.
View other solutions by Integro Technologies including the Tire Guardian, the Anaconda Tube Inspection System, the Bullseye Rapid Tube and Lumen Inspection System, the OmniView Cylindrical 360 Degree Product Inspection System, and the Sidewinder Label Inspection System.
Please contact Integro Technologies to discuss this 3D vision system.
- High-Resolution 3D and 2D Metrology and Surface Inspection of Composites
- 3D Height Measurement System
- Automotive Wheel Lug Dimensional Verification System
- 3D Wood and Composite Board Vision Inspection System
- High Speed Canister Inspection System
- Enhance Existing X-Ray Systems with Deep Learning Technologies
- 3D Imaging: Increasing Safety while Scaling Parts Inspection for the Automotive Industry
- 3D Vision-Guided Robotics: Not Just Selection, It’s Placement and Much More
- Benefits 3D Vision Guided Robotics Automation
- Machine Vision Automation – Moving You Into The Future