We provide our customers with a wide range of solutions including machine vision inspection, robotics, deep learning, automation, and logistics. This position is responsible for performing the installation, removal, modification, inspection, and/or service of Integro’s solutions on-site at a customer’s facility exhibiting safe, courteous, and helpful behavior while maintaining compliance with company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Install and troubleshoot mechatronics system during project deployment phases
- Identify, communicate, adapt, and overcome unforeseen issues with system installation or machine qualification at customer facility
- Basic to moderate fabrication skillset to modify tooling or sub-systems as required
- Continually increase skill sets related to automation controls, mechatronic, and vision systems
- Support pre-sales activity as required
- Support Mechatronic Technicians and shop as needed
- Assist in the documentation of existing and new systems
Prerequisite Skills and Characteristics
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow documented company procedures
- Industrial Automation knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- Ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
- Good verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Reporting and Supervision
- Direct report to Field Department Manager & Assembly Team Supervisor
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Frequent bending and crouching required
- Considerable physical activity in customer facilities
- 75% Travel, Domestic and International Required
- Field Technician: High School Diploma with Experience or Engineering Associates degree
- Field Engineer: Engineering Associates Degree or BS Engineering degree