Application Engineers report directly to their assigned Department Manager or supervisor.
- Application of 2D Vision software
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering concepts and practices
- Reading electrical and mechanical drawings
- Ability to follow documented company procedures
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas in a small groups settings
- Read / Write and understand structured text (C#)
- Familiar with one or more of the following: In-Sight, Vision Pro, Halcon Programming tools, SICKAppStudio, Microscan, Keyence Vision
- Hands on skill and troubleshooting
- Organizational skills
- Use of MS Software Products
Prerequisite Skills and Characteristics
- BS or Associates degree preferred, or 2+ years of relevant demonstrated experience in lieu of degree
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Critical thinking, strong mathematics, physics, complex problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Electrical experience
- Maintenance / Preventive Maintenance experience
- Lean Manufacturing Principles concepts
- Commercial awareness
- Maintain strong line of communication with all team members within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Commitment to stay abreast and knowledgeable of new and relevant technologies.
- 50 – 75% travel, domestic & international opportunities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel, as many are classified. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.