Features of the Rivet Inspection System:
- Performs 3D metrology on surfaces of a TCC
- Average standard deviation of measured features is 0.005 mm, ensuring high repeatability
- Performs inspections of up to 17 failure modes across 6 types of TCC assemblies
- Extensive result database for storing measured data for future IoT implementation
- Replaces expensive and difficult to maintain rivet checking machines implementing LVDTs which only checks for rivet heights as opposed to 16 additional checksperformed by Integro’s machine
- Change over time is 3s versus 30 mins to 60 mins for existing machines
To learn more about the Rivet Inspection System, contact Integro Technologies today.