The size, shape, position and quality of beads are critical to assure structural integrity. To provide reliable inspection results, Predator3D measures and inspects bead height, width (volume) and position continuously. It also detects skips and neckdowns where material is deposited with insufficient volume.
- Smart continuous 100% bead tracking and measurement
- 3D bead visualization, analysis and reporting
- Easy setup with flexible zone based criteria
- Intuitive for users
- Compact, light-weight robust sensor head
- Simple to retrofit to existing dispensing systems
- Configurable for robot and pedestal mounting
- Coherix Core Software Platform and Embedded i-Cite software
- Coherix SHARK Multi Imager Architecture
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0 interface options
Contact Integro Technologies to learn more about the Predator3D.