The In-Sight Spreadsheets Standard product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer spreadsheets interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using spreadsheet programming best practices. Students will learn to use advanced tools and those tools recently added to the spreadsheet environment.
The spreadsheet interface requires some programming and uses intuitive application building enabling students to focus on solving their application quickly and effectively while taking advantage of the latest and greatest available through the spreadsheet.
These four day training sessions will be held Tuesdays through Fridays from 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. at the Salisbury Business Center (Integro Technologies headquarters) located in Downtown Salisbury, North Carolina. The cost for the training is $1,750 per person and includes all training materials.
Dates for Cognex In-Sight Standard and Advanced Spreadsheets Training
On-site training is available. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Hardware Overview
- Spreadsheets and Image Acquisition
- Pattern Matching and Logic
- ExtractHistogram and Edges
- Blobs and Image Filtering
- Serial and Digital I/O
- Network Communications
- Order of Execution and Operator Interface
- Color Tools
- Clocked Data Storage, Audit Messaging, and Test RunColor Tools
- Flexible Flaw Detection
- Surface Flaw and Mask Tool
- You must bring a laptop and have administrative rights to download software (software may be preloaded upon request).
- Laptop must have Windows 7, 8, or 10.
- Moderate to Mid-Level / Intermediate experience with Microsoft Windows (knowledge and operation) a must.
- Please bring sample parts for inspection.
- For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (704) 636-9666.
- Click here for lodging information at the Courtyard by Marriott. Mention “Integro Technologies” for a special, corporate rate. Use code 31K.