What is Machine Vision Technology?
Machine vision has become vital in the manufacturing industry. Increased quality control demands of consumers, manufacturers, and government regulations make the need for machine vision technology imperative.
Machine Vision leverages technology and experience to provide automated image-based (camera) inspection and analysis for applications such as gauging, reading text, process control, and robot guidance.
Machine vision is also known as “industrial vision” or “vision systems.” The machine vision system can consist of a number of cameras, sometimes mounted over assembly lines to inspect products, capture data, read labels, direct product, and more, all without human intervention.
There are four basic machine vision applications: inspection, gauging, guidance, and identification.
Integro Technologies a machine vision company. Our team is highly skilled in providing manufacturers with the machine vision applications needed to acquire the most accurate data, increase production lines, increase profit margins, and reduce waste on assembly lines.
Below is just a fraction of the machine vision applications designed and developed by Integro Technologies:
- 360 Cup Verification
- 360 Cylindrical Verification
- Barcode Reading on IV Bags
- Bullseye- Tube Gauging System
- Canister Orientation Verification
- Cap and Fill Level Inspection
- Carton Verification
- Case Verification
- Catheter Inspection
- Child Safety Lug Verification
- Tracking of Packaged Food
- Optics for UV Sealant Inspection
- Desiccant Coating Line Inspection
- Dosage Pen Meter Alignment
- Drug Test Kit Strip Verification
See more machine vision applications and solutions here.