Each color denotes a different elevation within the given packaging. Blue is farthest away and red is closest to the camera.
The 3D image can then be analyzed to determine the positional orientation of the objects, the correct objects, volume of container or object, pack density, and/or proper object count per layer.
- High-Resolution 3D and 2D Metrology and Surface Inspection of Composites
- 3D Height Measurement System
- Automotive Wheel Lug Dimensional Verification System
- 3D Wood and Composite Board Vision Inspection System
- High Speed Canister Inspection System
- Enhance Existing X-Ray Systems with Deep Learning Technologies
- 3D Imaging: Increasing Safety while Scaling Parts Inspection for the Automotive Industry
- 3D Vision-Guided Robotics: Not Just Selection, It’s Placement and Much More
- Benefits 3D Vision Guided Robotics Automation
- Machine Vision Automation – Moving You Into The Future