Each color denotes a different elevation within the given packaging. Blue is farthest away and red is closest to the camera.
The 3D image can then be analyzed to determine the positional orientation of the objects, the correct objects, volume of container or object, pack density, and/or proper object count per layer.
- 3D Bead Inspection is the Solution for Precise Adhesive Dispensing
- Label Inspection System for Cylindrical Bottles
- 3D Disk Inspection and Laser Marking
- FAQ- How does Integro develop the exact system I want?
- Color and 3D Ceiling Tile Vision Inspection
- Integro and Cognex: An Indelible Partnership
- 3D Wood and Composite Board Vision Inspection System
- High-Resolution 3D and 2D Metrology and Surface Inspection of Composites
- 3D Height Measurement System
- Automotive Wheel Lug Dimensional Verification System