Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Develop customized turnkey PLC, robotic, and material handling systems for a wide range of industries integrating 3D & 2D machine vision solution working with a team of automation professionals
- Control architecture experience designing a machine from the ground up.
- Ability to read, update, and create electrical schematics using SolidWorks Electrical. SolidWorks training will be provided as needed.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Ability to work on a professional team with a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with Integro’s management in an effective manner to perform engineering work of a high quality, with no errors.
- Prepare and submit reports as required to keep management updated as to project work status.
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities described above and required to perform assigned tasks.
- Travel to customers’ factories or offices as required to support engineering, design, and installation of projects.
BS/MS in an engineering discipline preferred or relevant demonstrated experience in lieu of degree
- Develop software from scratch
- Advanced computer skills
- Rockwell Automation and Siemens PLC Programming
- Industrial automation knowledge including PLC, Motion Control, Servo Drives, VFDs, Sensors, Material Handling Systems, and Robotics Systems
- Robotic System include, but not limited to, Kuka, Fanuc, Universal Robots, Yamaha Robotics, & EPSON.
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems.
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Good verbal and communication skills required.
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Reporting and Supervision
Direct Report to Control Engineering Manager
Special and Physical Requirements
- Maintain strong line of communication with all team members within assigned areas of responsibility
- Commitment to stay abreast and knowledgeable of new and relevant technologies
- May require standing on concrete shop or facility floor
Travel time varies but is approximately 20% of time
Other Available Positions –
- Controls Engineer
- Logistics Engineering Technician I
- Logistics Engineer I
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Vision Systems Architect
- Field Engineers and Field Technicians