Position & Responsibilities:
- Direct report to Logistics Team Manager
- Install and troubleshoot mechatronics system during project deployment phases.
- Identify, communicate, adapt, and overcome unforeseen issues with system installation or machine qualification at customer facility.
- Basic to moderate fabrication skill set to modify tooling or sub-systems as required.
- Continually increase skill sets related to automation controls, mechatronic, and vision systems.
- Machine Vision training will be provided, willingness and capability to apply training is required.
- Support pre-sales activity as required
- Support Mechatronic Technicians and Assembly as needed
- Documentation of existing and new systems
- Approximately 75% travel is required as needed for domestic and international system installation
Personal characteristics required for position:
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems.
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
- Good verbal and communication skills required.
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Typical mental demands:
Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Associate’s in Science (AS) in Engineering or Applied Science
- Trade skills (welding, machining, electricians, manufacturing maintenance team members)
- High school diploma with Professional experience and/or STEM education