Education and Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in an engineering discipline preferred or relevant equivalent experience.
Prerequisite Skills and Characteristics
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Control System Aptitude
- 3D Modeling/CAD packages familiarity
- Optical and illumination system design
- Ability to review and understand electrical prints
- Managing and participating in technical projects and initiatives to accomplish documented scope of work
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request form.
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- Ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the situation. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
Reporting and Supervision – Project Managers report to the Director of Operations.
Physical Requirements – May require standing on concrete shop or facility floor
Travel Requirements – Approximately 25% travel is required as needed for system installation
Other Available Positions –