The final assembly transmission inspection station verifies the presence or absence of 47 discrete components/objects per transmission assembly. The system executes the inspection in <3 second (including acquisition cycle).
- Serialized transmissions are delivered to the inspection station on a conveyor and are inspected using nine (9) independent cameras.
- The serialized code for each transmission is read from the pallet RFID tag.
- All processed image data is assigned to the serialized transmission assembly via a database and the image stored to the central server for archiving.
- The inspection tasks include, but are not limited to, color caps, oil pan plug, connector presence, cable harness routing, bolt/clip presence, QR Codes, etc.
- Creates a mosaic of nine (9) images into a single image for storage and display purposes.
- Production line rate is 45 seconds/part.
- The multiple camera inspection technique can be applied to visually inspect and archive any sized object.
- A similar version of this Integro system has been applied to inspect engines.
- Multiple camera technique is preferred over multipoint robotic systems due to operator and user training requirements.
View machine vision inspection systems from Integro here or on YouTube.
The Automotive Wheel Lug Dimensional Verification System by Integro Technologies uses 3D-Laser profiling technology to Read more
3D Imaging: Increasing Safety while Scaling Parts Inspection for the Automotive Industry We are all Read more
Integro enhances existing tire DOT OCR solution with modified control and safety package to improve Read more
The wheel inspection system by Integro Technologies uses 3D-Laser profiling technology to evaluate key measures Read more
Coherix Robust3D is a high-speed, in-line, error-proofing solution designed and built to provide 100% error-proof Read more
Integro Technologies partnered with Yamaha Robotics and the Coherix Predator 3D product to combine a Read more
The automotive industry has been a driver of manufacturing technology since the days when Henry Read more
Function Inspection of plastic and mesh automotive filters to detect missing, broken, misshaped or flagging Read more
Globally, one of the largest sectors of the manufacturing is automotive industry, and machine vision Read more
Integro Technologies, a world leader in vision system integration, received official patent notification from the Read more