Integro’s OmniView solution is ideal to satisfy the FDA’s pharmaceutical pedigree inspection requirements and part traceability applications. The technology can be applied to cylindrical and spherical objects.
- Clam shelf design to expedite installation on existing material handling systems
- Solid mechanics
- Precision stages for rapid product change over and installation
- Proven image acquisition platform
- Mechanical fixturing for repeatable calibration procedure
- Supports OCRMax
- Customized HMI for customer inspection requirements
- Eliminates material handling which could damage the product.
Integro OmniView Advantages
- Handles random part rotation 360-degrees, tilt, and position.
- Entire cylindrical objects circumference is inspected at one time.
- 100% non-contact inspection at production rates up to 1200ppm, at standard resolution.
- Streamlined Integro Technologies mechanical design scalable to various part sizes.
- LED Lighting Solution for optimum long-term performance and maintenance.
- Precision mechanics for installation and system calibration and setup.
- Customized Integro Technologies HMI based on customer’s inspection requirements and applied toolset.
- Full Range of supported Communication protocols and tools.